Automation software to streamline processes
Automation software: improve customer experience
Business software is an effective tool for automating corporate processes. It facilitates operations, avoids errors, and increases efficiency in every area. There are several types of automation software that are useful for business management. For example.
- Business Intelligence
- Inventory management
- Invoicing and payments
- Resource planning
- Customer service
What are the most used options for streamlining customer service tasks?
Customer service automation software
User experience is increasingly important to consumers. In fact, it is one of the factors that most influence their loyalty. In this sense, a company must guarantee its users an optimal experience at all times.
Automation software can help transform experiences to make them more meaningful. For this reason, it is worth knowing which ones are most used in customer service.
CRM or Customer Relationship Management tools automate tasks related to customer relationship management. Some of the most important are:
- Segmentation of the consumer public through web analytics. In this way, it is possible to know what types of products the customer is looking for, if they purchase additional items or services if they are sensitive to offers and promotions, and at what times they are more likely to buy, among others.
- Monitoring communication between the customer and the company. For example, the number of purchases, claims, complaints and suggestions, evaluations, and returns. In the case of web shopping, it is essential to pay attention to the inconveniences that the online shopper may have. To guarantee their satisfaction, flexible and agile processes for exchanges and returns must be implemented.
- Tracking the consumer's journey, from the moment they enter an ecommerce site until they purchase a product or service. Thus, it is possible to know, in unfinished processes, at what stage they abandoned their shopping cart.
- Management of shifts and waiting times online, with better demand management to reduce service times.
This automation software collects real-time data and produces statistics on online customer behaviour. In this way, companies gain valuable information about the consumer, to offer them products, services, and the transformation of their experiences to meet their needs.
Thanks to artificial intelligence, there are more and more options to maintain the link between a company and its customers. In this sense, there are several options in automation software to work on communication with the consumer, such as:
- Chatbots: they answer the most frequent doubts and queries 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Virtual assistants can be personalised with a name and avatar to humanise customer service.
- Web forms: an excellent tool for collecting information through the data entry by the user. They can be used for an assistant to contact the customer in a personalised way or to subscribe to the company's newsletter.
- FAQ and searches: it is advisable to provide the user with a compendium of information broken down by topic. In this way, the most frequently asked questions can be answered quickly.
- Instant messaging: the company can automate a messaging service to answer queries, assign appointments, provide quotes or make purchases, for example, through a mobile app.
Marketing automation software
Developing an effective marketing campaign is key to achieving greater reach and capturing the attention of the target audience. Achieving this requires a wide variety of processes, including:
- Generate predictive content: show each customer the ads that may be relevant to them based on their buying habits.
- Use different communication channels: for example, instant notifications on mobile phones, pop-up ads on navigation screens, WhatsApp statuses, and regular posts on social networks. To do this, it is necessary to take into account that different types of customers interact at different levels on each channel.
- Create quality content: this is one of the main factors to generate added value, attracting the audience, and creating community. It is necessary to use web tools to schedule its publication and measure its impact on the audience.
Of course, these marketing processes are resource intensive. That's why it's essential to implement them through automation software. Not only will you get better results, but you will also save time and money. For example, you can schedule content posts on company networks to avoid relying on a community manager.
With the right automation software, you can speed up customer response times and increase customer satisfaction. So, by putting this information into practice, you can transform end-user experiences and enhance your company's brands.